Stories about fundraising,
the meaning of life.
Sorry, this is an old link.
Please click here to get to the correct page for Ken’s most recent blogs.
• How can we stop this crazy false economy?
• The tester’s dilemma: to go on, or give up?
• Investing in testing: why it will pay you to kiss a few frogs.
• Hey fundraiser, can you spare two minutes to change the way you think?
• The emotional brain: effective fundraising is all in the mind.
• Changing our public’s perception.
• How often should we ask?
• Partnerships: is this the Higgs boson of fundraising?
• The real meaning of commitment.
• F2F: 50 ideas to improve the public’s experience of street fundraising.
• The Bata shoes story.
• The twin secrets of fundraising success.
• How inspirational are your walls?
• What’s going wrong with face-to-face?
• Welcome to the Happy Bubble.
• Seize the day: about missed opportunities, plus
• Reckless opportunism vs the dead hand of risk-aversion.
• Time to turn the talk into action
• Why should fundraisers say thank you nicely?
• Prepare for the fundraising trustee.
• Reciprocity: why event organisers shouldn’t exploit speakers.
• The indispensable guard book.
• The transformational fundraising entrepreneur.
• The donor pyramid – really!
• The fundraising dream team.
• 2020 vision: the future of fundraising.
• Twitter elite, or Twitter suicide?
• Is direct mail dead?
Ken Burnett’s blogs are free. To review or purchase any of Ken’s books, click here.