Books by Ken Burnett
• Relationship Fundraising • Friends for Life • The Zen of Fundraising
• Tiny Essentials of an Effective Volunteer Board • How to Produce Inspiring Annual Reports • The Field by the River (hardback, softback
and kindle) And the latest, • Storytelling can change the world.
Full order form
Recently reprinted: secrets of the would-be influencer’s most vital skill
Order Storytelling can change the world here, £19 .95 (US$ 26.14, €23.84) +P&P. To review why you might want to buy it, have a look here, here and here.
To order or have a look at any of Ken’s other books, click here.
Ken’s free blogs, sign up here
If you’d like to be informed in advance of occasional articles, opinion blogs and stories from Ken Burnett, please click here, include your name, organisation (if you have one) and email address putting ‘add me to your blog list’ or something similar in the header. You can opt out at any time.
RECENTLY PUBLISHED: two special features on Ken’s work from top US journal Advancing Philanthropy. Click on the image above left to download the one about relationship fundraising. For the one on storytelling, click right (you guessed!).
• Features, case histories, book reviews and opinion pieces on SOFII.
• Five tales from Ken’s only book on natural history, The Field by the River, starting with rough sex down by the river.
• ‘How Relationship Fundraising changed my life’, a review by Craig Linton.
• Articles from The
Guardian newspapers and websites and Contributions
magazine, USA. • Ken’s current blogs. • Earlier blogs.• Ken’s archive, including his first ever piece of paid journalism, for She Magazine, A Sudan safari.
Hugely generous Tiny gesture from The White Lion Press
Special offer: £59.60 +P&P for all eight TINY books (£20.00 off)
Don’t delay. To review any or all of the books or to order your set, click here.
All Ken Burnett’s books are here. Your copies can be with you tomorrow.