The fully revised classic textbook that sets the agenda
for fundraisers in the twenty-first century.
Internationally acclaimed fundraiser Ken Burnett has completely revised and updated his classic book Relationship Fundraising to offer fundraising professionals an invaluable resource for learning the techniques of effective communication with donors in a fast-changing environment. Filled with illustrative case examples, donor profiles and more than 200 action points, this ground-breaking book shows fundraisers how to
• Implement creative approaches to relationship-building fundraising.
• Avoid common fundraising errors and pitfalls.
• Apply the vital ingredients for fundraising success.
• Build good relationships with donors through marketing.
• Achieve a greater understanding of donors.
• Communicate effectively with donors – using direct mail, the press, television, the telephone, face-to-face contact, and more. Prepare for the challenges of twenty-first century fundraising.
Relationship Fundraising is an invaluable resource for anyone concerned with effective marketing for social service groups, universities, campaigning organisations, arts groups, or any nonprofit organisation that depends on public support to achieve its mission.